Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lakers Win...BOOOOOO!!


The Lakers won the NBA title last night.  Yes I'm bitter...but I would like to mention that Kobe Bean Bryant was 6-24 and tried like hell to give the game away.  Kobe, Fisher, Ron, Pau, Sasha...Congrats to the 2010 Lakers...the most UNLIKEABLE NBA Champion in league history.
In case you forgot, his name is Michael Jordan...He's the best player in NBA history....And Kobe...he NEVER lost in the NBA Finals.


                                 

                                Would anyone else like to root for Germany Friday morning?




Erin Andrews may be leaving ESPN.....DO NOT PANIC! In case of emergency break glass below.....

This is probably going to be her replacement...the LOVELY Jen Brown!








The Astros and Rangers are beginning the Silver Boot Series tonight at Minute Maid Park...I know, I know...you don't care...but I have way too much free time on my hands, so here's my all Texas team of players who have donned both the Astros and Rangers uniforms.

C Pudge Rodriguez


1B Mike Lamb

2B Mark Mclemore

SS Dickie Thon

3B Buddy Bell

OF Carl Everett

OF Pete Incaviglia

OF Richard Hidalgo

SP Nolan Ryan

SP Danny Darwin

SP Darren Oliver

SP Craig McMurtry

RP Xavier Hernandez

RP Mike Henneman

RP Doug Broacail

RP Jay Powell

Closer: Mitch Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment