College Games
UH/Texas Tech over 73
I just can't envision a scenario where the Cougars and Red Raiders are not going up and down the field on each other. This total could be 80 by game time, so get it early.
Louisiana-Lafayette +28 Nebraska
I've had lots of luck with the Rajun Cajuns as they have covered as heavy dogs two straight weeks against Kansas State and LSU. If their team is not too worn down, and they are not too overwhelmed by their 1st trip to Lincoln, they have enough defense to force a few turnovers and keep this one close.
Illinois +14 Ohio State
For whatever reason, Ron Zook's teams always play well against the Buckeyes. Illinois is not playing to the level of their talent. Juice Williams has beaten OSU twice and should keep this one close.
Army +10 Iowa State
I think Army wins this game outright. Iowa State is nothing special, and the Cadets have moved the ball at will the 1st few weeks. They just need to keep from fumbling, which has been an issue.
Cincinatti/Fresno State over 61
This game lands well in the 70's as Fresno State's defense is terrible and they will be throwing the ball often to try and come back against the Bearkats.
NFL Games
Green Bay -6.5 St.Louis
I've said it once, and I will say it again: The Rams have a legitimate shot of going 0-16. The Packers will be plenty pissed after blowing a game to the Bengals at Lambeau.
Miami +6.5 San Diego
The Dolphins shouldn't need 45 minutes of possession against a Chargers team who has injuries all over the ball club.
Indianapolis/Arizona over 47.5
Last team with the ball wins.
Tennessee +3 NY Jets
This is the Titans with their back against the wall. I just can't envision them starting the season 0-3.
Detroit +6.5 Washington
I think the Lions long losing streak comes to an end against a Redskins team that managed only 3 field goals against the lowly St. Louis Rams.
Last Week 5-4-1
Season: 13-11-1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment