Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Vince Young wants to play or he is going home and taking his ball with him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/All-the-sudden-Vince-Young-needs-to-be-a-starte?urn=nfl,167506

I don't want to talk about the game today, I want to discuss this blog, which was brought to my attention by a mom, a mother of children. I don't normally read blogs and I'll tell you why. 3/4's of it is inaccurate.....fiction. Obviously written by someone who doesn't have a child who has had his heart ripped out for doing all the right things. All Vince has ever done is take a kneel down on a 4th and goal call requiring him to just stretch out an inch for a first down, show up at team meetings only a half hour late and on game day 2 hours early, but on the wrong day and tried out for Dancing With The Stars during the regular season. But he never threatened a trade if we didn't comply, that ain't true. He didn't trade in his cleats for dancing shoes, that ain't true. If you want to go after one of my prima donna, overpaid athletes, go after one that doesn't do things the right way. All Vince ever does is perform subpar because he might have other things on his mind. Blame the coaching staff if you don't like what you see. Don't make up stories about Vince, go after me, I'm a man, I'm 40. That's all I have to say....reading you bloggers makes me want to puke!

No comments:

Post a Comment